Sailing excursion to Sella del Diavolo and Poetto
- Admire the cliff side village of Sant'Elia
- Enjoy an aperitif at the port of Marina Piccola
- Soak in the sun and take a refreshing swim in the water
Departing from Cagliari, you will sail along the village of Sant'Elia and admire the beautiful cliffs that characterize this stretch of coastline.
Then sail to the Sella del Diavolo and where the boat will anchor in front of the port of Marina Piccola where an aperitif will be served. Nibble on tasty Italian treats typical from the region while watching the spectacular surrounding landscapes while sipping on a chilled drink.
Continuing you will cruise towards Cala Fighera and Calamosca where you will enjoy an hour to relax on board the boat and soak in the sun or choose to take a refreshing dip in the blue waters.
- Aperitif with typical Sardinian products
- Beer and soft drinks
- Children (aged 4-12)
Port of Cagliari, Molo Sanità - 09123 Cagliari
Meet your skipper at the Port of Cagliari.
- Minimum age of 4
- Maximum of 8 people per boat
- Please note you can not wear heels on the boat
- Tuesdays and Fridays at 9.00am
- Tour is available from15 May to 13 September
- Arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the majestic city of Cagliari, while visiting one o...
During your countryside bike tour in Cagliari, you will be immersed in the breathtaking nature and s...
A guided walking tour in the Sardinian countryside will make you discover a local wine cellar, where...
Following the traditional mountain way, discover an aromatic forrest and the delicious flavors of th...
Enjoy a special journey in the inner of Sardinia joining this not-just-a-wine-tour.You will be picke...
The Eco-safari tour is the most exciting and complete way to discover the Molentargius Park.Board a ...