Sardinian vineyard tour with local tasting
- Discover the ancient and modern Sardinian wine making processes
- Taste local wine
A guided walking tour in the Sardinian countryside will make you discover a local wine cellar, where the winemaker will inform you about the wine history and production. You will have the chance to discover different types of grape, including the ancient and modern Sardinian wine making processes. Moreover, you will discover the local territory, nature, history and traditions, while tasting local wine.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
Prices (per person):
- Group from 1 to 2 people: 90 €
- Group from 4 to 8 people: 81 €
- Group from 8 to 16 people: 76,50 €
Children (0-12): free
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel. Insert your address for pick-up while booking your tour. In the case that you do not request hotel pick-up, the meeting point is at the information point in front of the old marine station
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or full refund.
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish, Sardinian
Every day at 09.00am
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the majestic city of Cagliari, while visiting one o...
During your countryside bike tour in Cagliari, you will be immersed in the breathtaking nature and s...
Following the traditional mountain way, discover an aromatic forrest and the delicious flavors of th...
Enjoy a special journey in the inner of Sardinia joining this not-just-a-wine-tour.You will be picke...
The Eco-safari tour is the most exciting and complete way to discover the Molentargius Park.Board a ...
Departing from Cagliari, you will sail along the village of Sant'Elia and admire the beautiful cliff...