Sardinian vineyard tour with local tasting
- Discover the ancient and modern Sardinian wine making processes
- Taste local wine
A guided walking tour in the Sardinian countryside will make you discover a local wine cellar, where the winemaker will inform you about the wine history and production. You will have the chance to discover different types of grape, including the ancient and modern Sardinian wine making processes. Moreover, you will discover the local territory, nature, history and traditions, while tasting local wine.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
Prices (per person):
- Group from 1 to 2 people: 90 €
- Group from 4 to 8 people: 81 €
- Group from 8 to 16 people: 76,50 €
Children (0-12): free
Calata Azuni, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel. Insert your address for pick-up while booking your tour. In the case that you do not request hotel pick-up, the meeting point is at the information point in front of the old marine station
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or full refund.
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish, Sardinian
Every day at 09.00am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Cagliari, the capital of Sardinia, is a city full of fragments of the past – spanning Carthaginian, ...
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Cagliari...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...
••• HALF A WEEK ••• The week starts halfway. When the end still seems far away, when the weekend is ...