Walking tour of Tuvixeddu necropolis
- Join the visit of the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean area
- Discover the segrets and curiosities of this thousand-year old place
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean area, located right in the heart of the city of Cagliari. This place, characterized by the presence of several graves, dug into the rock, will make you discover the segrets and curiosities of this thousand-year old necropolis.
- Guided tour
Prices (per person):
- Group from 1 to 2 people
- Group from 3 to 8 people
- Group from 9 to 16 people
Children (0-12): free
Calata Azuni, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel. Insert your address for pick-up while booking your tour. In the case that you do not request hotel pick-up, the meeting point is at the information point in front of the old marine station
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or full refund.
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish, Sardinian
Every day at 09.00am
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the majestic city of Cagliari, while visiting one o...
During your countryside bike tour in Cagliari, you will be immersed in the breathtaking nature and s...
A guided walking tour in the Sardinian countryside will make you discover a local wine cellar, where...
Enjoy a special journey in the inner of Sardinia joining this not-just-a-wine-tour.You will be picke...
The Eco-safari tour is the most exciting and complete way to discover the Molentargius Park.Board a ...
Departing from Cagliari, you will sail along the village of Sant'Elia and admire the beautiful cliff...