Walking tour of Tuvixeddu necropolis
- Join the visit of the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean area
- Discover the segrets and curiosities of this thousand-year old place
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean area, located right in the heart of the city of Cagliari. This place, characterized by the presence of several graves, dug into the rock, will make you discover the segrets and curiosities of this thousand-year old necropolis.
- Guided tour
Prices (per person):
- Group from 1 to 2 people
- Group from 3 to 8 people
- Group from 9 to 16 people
Children (0-12): free
Calata Azuni, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel. Insert your address for pick-up while booking your tour. In the case that you do not request hotel pick-up, the meeting point is at the information point in front of the old marine station
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or full refund.
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish, Sardinian
Every day at 09.00am
Your spectatular journey takes place partly by car or minibus and partly on foot to allow you to cro...
A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the majestic city of Cagliari, while visiting one o...
During your countryside bike tour in Cagliari, you will be immersed in the breathtaking nature and s...
A guided walking tour in the Sardinian countryside will make you discover a local wine cellar, where...
Following the traditional mountain way, discover an aromatic forrest and the delicious flavors of th...
Choose one of the following four options that combine Southern Sardinian local tradition, farming an...