A guided walking tour will bring you to discover the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean area, located right in the heart of the city of Cagliari. This place, characterized by the presence of several graves, dug into the rock, will make you discover the segrets and curiosities of this thousand-year old necropolis.
Walking tour of Tuvixeddu necropolis
Availability: Every day
Duration: 3 hours
Language: English , Italian , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Join the visit of the most important necropolis in the Mediterranean area
- Discover the segrets and curiosities of this thousand-year old place
What to expect
- Guided tour
Prices (per person):
- Group from 1 to 2 people
- Group from 3 to 8 people
- Group from 9 to 16 people
Children (0-12): free
Calata Azuni, 09125 Cagliari CA, Italy
- Pick-up service is available from your hotel. Insert your address for pick-up while booking your tour. In the case that you do not request hotel pick-up, the meeting point is at the information point in front of the old marine station
What to remember
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or full refund.
- Languages available: Italian, English, Spanish, Sardinian
Every day at 09.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.