Wander the waterfalls of the world’s oldest continually surviving tropical rainforests on the Atherton Tablelands. Slide down natural rock formations, take a dip in pristine mountain streams, get snap-happy at a postcard-perfect waterfall, and dive into a cool crater lake.
Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls and wildlife tour
- Spot unique wildlife in their natural environment.
- Slide down a natural rock slide at Josephine Falls
- Dive into a volcanic crater lake at Lake Eacham
- Morning and afternoon tea and lunch included
- Explore some of the oldest rainforests in the world
- Morning tea
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Afternoon tea
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (0-12 years)
Pick up from your hotels in Cairns or Northern Beaches
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Bring swimwear and a towel, sunscreen, water bottle, and a jacket
- Daily except December 25th
- Pick-up starts at 7.00am and return at around 6.00pm