Narrated by a professional storyteller, this thrilling ghost tour of Calgary winds its way through the oldest parts of the city in a vintage sidecar motorcycle. You will pass haunted sites with their own grisly tales and stop along the way at two reputedly haunted pubs for some refreshments and epic ghost stories.
Creepy ghost tour of Calgary in a vintage sidecar motorcycle
Language: English , French , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Listen to epic ghost stories told by a professional storyteller
- Visit several haunted sites in Calgary
- Enjoy refreshments at two reputedly haunted pubs
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Ghost tour with a professional storyteller
- Helmets, communicators, rain ponchos, and sheepskins
- Bottled water
- In-helmet group communications
Calgary Tower, 101 9 Ave SW
- This trip begins with a pickup at the base of the Calgary Tower.
What to remember
- Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel
- You must be 18+ to participate in this tour
- There is a maximum number of 7 participants per tour
- Head circumference for each passenger in centimetres is required at the time of booking
- All tours are with a driver/guide
- Riders must weigh between 27 kg and 128 kg
- Limited mobility passengers are allowed if they are able to board the sidecar with assistance and sit down
- The tour will operate if weather and road conditions are acceptable
- Dress for the weather and ensure you have a fully charged camera/phone and sunglasses
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.