Prepare to embark on a mountain adventure through three cities that start with the letter 'C.' Begin your trip by travelling through Calgary and journey toward the town of Cochrane. With a brief stop here to explore main street and the western-themed buildings and shops, your journey resumes along Bow Valley Trail. You will see Ghost Lake, Morley, Kananaskis, Exshaw, and Lac Des Arcs and arrive in Canmore just in time to have lunch on your own. Following lunch, cruise through Canmore and up to the Spray Lakes Reservoir before returning along the same route back to your starting point.
Triple C mountain adventure through Calgary, Cochrane, & Canmore
Language: English , French , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cruise through Calgary, Cochrane, and Canmore in a vintage sidecar motorcycle
- See major natural sights in Alberta such as Ghost Lake, Morley, Kananaskis, Exshaw, and Lac Des Arcs
- Explore western-themed buildings and shops
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Open air adventure with professional driver/guide
- Helmets, communicators, rain ponchos, and sheepskins
- Bottled water
- In-helmet group communications
What's not included
- Yamnuska Wolf Dog Sanctuary tour
- Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel.
What to remember
- Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel
- There is a maximum number of 4 participants per tour
- Head circumference for each passenger in centimetres is required at the time of booking
- All tours are with a driver/guide
- Riders must weigh between 27 kg and 128 kg
- Limited mobility passengers are allowed if they are able to board the sidecar with assistance and sit down
- The tour will operate if weather and road conditions are acceptable
- Dress for the weather and ensure you have a fully charged camera/phone and sunglasses
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.