Feel the wind in your face as you escape the hustle of Calgary and cruise into the Foothills region to the southwest. Hop in a vintage sidecar motorcycle to experience a ranch country experience filled with the sights, sounds, and smells of gentle rolling hills, meadows, and fields. You will visit the communities of Bragg Creek, Millarville, Priddis, Black Diamond, Turner Valley, and Okotoks and return to Calgary afterwards. The tour will stop along the way for photos and refreshments at a local artisan market or you can enjoy a light picnic lunch at additional cost.
Vintage sidecar motorcycle tour of the Foothills region near Calgary
Language: English , French , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cruise into the Foothills region to the southwest of Calgary in a vintage sidecar motorcycle
- Experience the sights, sounds, and smells of gentle rolling hills, meadows, and fields
- Stop for photos along the way
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Open air adventure with professional driver/guide
- Helmets, communicators, rain ponchos, and sheepskins
- Bottled water
- In-helmet group communications
What's not included
- Lunch (available for $20 per person)
Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel.
What to remember
- Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel
- There is a maximum number of 8 participants per tour
- Head circumference for each passenger in centimetres is required at the time of booking
- All tours are with a driver/guide
- Riders must weigh between 27 kg and 128 kg
- Limited mobility passengers are allowed if they are able to board the sidecar with assistance and sit down
- The tour will operate if weather and road conditions are acceptable
- Dress for the weather and ensure you have a fully charged camera/phone and sunglasses
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.