Prepare for a high spirits adventure on a vintage sidecar motorcycle to the lower range of Kananaskis Country. Cruise through the Sheep River Valley to the headwaters of a glacial stream. Depart from Calgary and pass through the Foothills region. Further elevate your spirits by stopping for samples at Eau Claire Distillery in Turner Valley and Chinook Honey Company in Okotoks.
Vintage sidecar motorcycle tour to Kananaskis Country
Language: English , French , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a unique, scenic ride to the lower range of Kananaskis Country in a vintage sidecar motorcycle
- Cruise through the Sheep River Valley to the headwaters of a glacial stream
- Elevate your spirits with complimentary samples at local distilleries
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Open air adventure with professional driver/guide
- Helmets, communicators, rain ponchos, and sheepskins
- Bottled water
- In-helmet group communications
- Samples at Eau Claire Distillery and Chinook Honey Company
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Distillery or meadery tours (available for $15 per person)
Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel.
What to remember
- Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel
- There is a maximum number of 8 participants per tour
- Head circumference for each passenger in centimetres is required at the time of booking
- All tours are with a driver/guide
- Riders must weigh between 27 kg and 128 kg
- Limited mobility passengers are allowed if they are able to board the sidecar with assistance and sit down
- The tour will operate if weather and road conditions are acceptable
- Dress for the weather and ensure you have a fully charged camera/phone and sunglasses
- You must be 18+ to sample the alcoholic beverages
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Rocky Mountain Sidecar Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.