Canberra Australia Capital City Icons
- See the most important sights of Canberra
- Visit the summit of Mt. Ainslie to see the magnificent views of the city
- Go to the Australian War Memorial, dedicated to WWI and WWII
- Have a private tour of the National Museum or the National Gallery
Journey to Canberra with a morning break at quaint Berrima. On arrival into Canberra, travel to the summit of Mt Ainslie for a view of Canberra and its surroundings. Arrive at the Australian War Memorial which combines a shrine, a world class museum and an extensive archive. Hear the history of the ANZAC’s as you travel along the boulevard dedicated to the participants of both world wars. After lunch (own expense), join a private guided tour of the National Museum of Australia or the National Gallery (subject to current exhibits and displays).
Enjoy a private guided tour of Parliament House and gain an insight into the workings of the capital of Australia with the opportunity to view the upper or lower Houses of Parliament (when in session). See the Lodge, the Australian Prime Minister’s residence and travel the pretty tree-lined streets and view diplomatic homes and embassies of many foreign ambassadors, reflecting their fascinating cultures and architecture. See the Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, the National Library and the High Court. Take in the beauty of the Carillons, a beautiful bell tower and the gardens of Commonwealth Park. Return to Sydney with a dinner break at Goulburn (own expense) on the way.
- Guided tour of Parliament House, entry into War Memorial and National Museum OR National Gallery
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Lunch, dinner, snacks
- Children 2 to 15 years of age: reduced
- Children 2 and under: free
- Departing Mondays and Fridays at 8.00am
- Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
Join us on a 2 hour investigation into the ghosts of Southport Cemetery. Discover the mysterious Mr ...
See the best that Sydney has to offer and save money with the Sydney Flexi Attraction Pass. If it's ...
Visit the amazing Kuranda Village, perched on top of the ranges behind Cairns, nestled amongst a pri...
On the day of your introduction to abseiling, you’ll be met by expert guides in the heart of Melbour...
Australian Open - Evening: Men's Semi-Final - Evening 24-01-2019 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tic...