Open the gate to Chichén Itzá®: Tour from Cancun
- Visit the archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá
- Use the facilities of the amazing Mayaland Resort
- Lunch buffet of international cuisine
- Guided tour by professional, experienced, Licensed Gray Line Guides
Be among the first to enter the temples as the park opens from our private entrance at the Mayaland Resort, located inside the Chichén Itzá archeological park. Enjoy the magic of being amidst the temples by yourself!
Our unique Gray Line / Mayaland Tours experience begins with a sunrise Mercedes Benz pick up at your hotel before 6 am. Meet and be spiritually enriched by a High Maya Priest and partake in a "soul enhancing" ceremony before entering to Chichén Itzá. Our Certified Archeology Historian will great you upon arrival at the park, your very small party party (up to 6 guests) will visit the temples in solitude and enjoy the site with a cooler ambiance before other visitors arrive, most of them over two and a half hours later, by which time you will be pampered at The Mayaland Resort, with a visit to our unique Mayan Planetarium to witness the "Maya Skies" 30 minute presentation that will greatly enhance your understanding of the Maya Civilization.
Enjoy a sumptuous meal at any of the resorts fine restaurants offering a variety of Mexican, Yucatecan, Maya and Continental Cuisine, an experience unto itself, including a full service buffet replete with every imaginable local delicacy. All meals, refreshments, sodas, beer are all included throughout your journey, including the Mercedes Benz transport both ways as is everything else! Other than gratuities, this is a unique all inclusive experience, 1921, when we took the first couple to experience our place of birth, Chichen Itza!
Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Roundtrip Transportation from Cancun Hotels
- Light breakfast onboard the vehicle
- Entrance Fee to Chichén Itzá
- Ticket to the Cenote Ik kil
- Buffet Lunch at the Mayaland Hotel including beverages
- Bilingual certified INAH Guide for 2 hour tour
- Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows facilities
- Beverages onboard the vehicle
- Children: 0-2 years old: free
- Children: 3-12 years old: reduced
Pickup starting at 5.30am from the main hotels located in Cancún, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya.
Attention: The meeting point for guests staying in the hotels located downtown Cancun will be at the Hotel Bonampak, which they will have to reach on their own (the pick-up service in centrally located hotels is not available).
- Wednesdays Fridays and Sundays at 06.00am
- The drop offs at the hotels will start at 05.00pm
A professional guide will tell you everything there is to know about the site and the Mayan Culture....
Explore Cancun like a local with a professional chef, learn about the local gastronomy and food from...
Visit the ancient Maya ruins of Chichen Itza, Coba, and Tulum during the 12-hour adventure. Cool off...
This 5-hour tour fills your morning with two highlights of the Riviera Maya and returns to your hote...
Enjoy two amazing activities during your stay in Cancun, and make the most of your visit.If you’ve a...
Save up to 45% on admission to over 20 attractions and tours for one low price with a Go Cancun Card...