African Safari day-tour with transfers from Cape Town
- Get carried away into the early morning sunrise under African skies in a private luxury vehicle
- Experience chance encounters with the Big Five animals in a open 4x4 Safari truck
- Choose one of two carefully selected top Wine Estates in the Stellenbosch wine country and taste some of the fine wines they produce
Go for an unforgettable journey to an African Safari only 2 hours drive from Cape Town, South Africa. Collection will be at your hotel by one of the qualified tour guide/drivers. Chasing the sunrise, you will drive for approximately 2 hours to Aquila Private Game Reserve in Touwsriver, where you will receive a welcome drink upon arrival. Thereafter you will be shown to the restaurant for a full buffet breakfast (Halaal and vegetarian options are available).
After breakfast you will board an open 4x4 Safari truck and embark on a 2 to 3 hour game drive. Get a chance to encounter the Big Five animals, free roaming in their natural habitat. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture some amazing, once in a lifetime photo opportunities. After your game drive you will be shown to the restaurant for a full buffet lunch (Halaal and vegetarian options are available). Following lunch guests are free to relax in the bar-lounge or terrace, take a dip in the pool if the weather permits or book a wellness treatment in the wellness Spa on the estate. In the late afternoon you will travel from Touwsriver back to Cape Town where you will be dropped off at your accommodation.
- Entrance fees to Aquila Private Game Reserve including welcome drink, buffet breakfast, Game drive and buffet lunch
- Private transfers to and from Aquila Private Game Reserve in Touwsriver
- Tour guide/driver, luxury vehicle, fuel and bottled water onboard the vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Drinks and gratuities (optional)
- Any item not listed in the inclusions above
- Children ages 4-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Pick-up from your hotel in Cape Town is included. Please provide the name and address of your accommodation establishment.
- Please note that you will be transported to and from Aquila private game reserve in a private vehicle with a private tour guide/driver, but when you reach the Game Reserve, you will join other people in the 4x4 Safari truck
- Dress code: Comfortable
- Participants over the age 12 pay adult price
- Pick-up will be at 6.30am from your accommodation establishment
- Duration is approximately 9 hours
Explore the Okavango Delta in an African mokoro (canoe), enjoy the sights of wildlife in Chobe Natio...
This tour gives the budget traveller 14 days from Cape Town, South Africa to Windhoek, Namibia.Cape ...
You’ll have 11 magnificent days to explore the bustling city of Cape Town, hear the sound of water t...
Watch the history and culture of South Africa come to life on the thrilling Uthando Tour program! En...
Come enjoy detailed tour of the penguin preserve and experience the incredible charm of these rare a...
Township tours in Cape Town are a must for anyone wanting to discover the other side of life in Cape...