Cape Peninsula private tour with Penguins colony and Cape Point
- Enjoy a relaxing drive along one of the most scenic routes in South Africa - Chapman's Peak drive
- Take a boat trip to Seal Island to see the seals colony and visit the penguins colony at Boulder's Beach
- Visit Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and take the funicular to the top at Cape Point
Travel along the Atlantic Seaboard, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other and pass through Bantry Bay, Clifton and Camps Bay. You will have a photo stop at Maiden's Cove.
From there you’ll proceed past the 12 Apostles mountain range and Llandudno, and have your next stop in Hout Bay. Here guests can take a boat to Seal island to view the Seals. Upon your return from Seal Island you will proceed along Chapmans Peak drive, through Noordhoek and stop at Boulder's Beach to see the penguins colony. Continue to the monument of Just Nuisance, the Great Dane dog who made his own history in the the South African Navy in Simon's Town. Lunch is recommended at The Harbour House Restaurant in Kalk Bay, overlooking the spectacular view of the ocean.
Your next stop will be at the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, where you’ll have an option to take the funicular to the top of Cape Point Lighthouse. Here you’ll explore the Dias cross and some fauna and flora and see the meeting point of the 2 currents: the cold Benguela Current and the warm Agulhas Currents. You may also encounter some baboons and other wildlife. The return route is passing through Fish Hoek, Kalk Bay and Muizenburg, via the Old Cape Road. You will be dropped off at your accommodation after the tour.
- Tour guide/driver
- Transportation and fuel
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees to Seal Island Boat trip, Cape of Good Hope/Cape Point, Boulder's Beach Penguins colony, Chapman's Peak
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 4-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Pick-up from your hotel in Cape Town is included. Please provide the name and address of your accommodation establishment.
- Please dress comfortably
- Tour operates in English, French and Portuguese
- This is a private tour. Separate bookings will not be combined
- Hotel pick-up starts at 9.00am
- The tour duration will be for approximately 9 hours
Township tours in Cape Town are a must for anyone wanting to discover the other side of life in Cape...
Discover Cape Town's landmarks at your own pace: travel on the 4 tour routes, enjoy a multilingual c...
Take on a full day adventure starting with a tour of the townships of Langa, Bonteheuwel and Gugulet...
Visit the mythical meeting place of two great oceans and experience the "fairest Cape of all". Explo...
Winelands Full Day VisitEnjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a chee...
Witness the majestic Southern Right whales that come to the Cape each season to breed and calve. The...