Enjoy this giant observation wheel in the heart of the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town, with 360-degree views that cover Table Mountain, Robben Island, Cape Town skyline, and the Paarl mountains in the distance. There are 30 enclosed cabins that are also airconditioned, two of which are wheel-chair friendly. The highest point is 40 meters above the ground so this is not for the faint of hearts, but for those who are not afraid of heights and want to experience South Africa from above, this is perfect for you.
Attractions & guided tours
Cape Town Cape Wheel with one-way transfer
Availability: Daily from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 10 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy a 360-degree panoramic view of Cape Town
- Unique view over V&A Waterfront from a ferris wheel
- Perfect for families or couples
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- One way transfer (within 10km radius) to V&A Waterfront
- Cape Wheel ticket
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
Pick-up from your hotel in Cape Town, South Africa within 10km radius from V&A Waterfront
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- For the transfer, if you are unable to bring car seat(s) for your child, you can arrange this with the local partner (at an additional cost)
- Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours before departure to confirm your pick-up location and time
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience