Explore Cape Town’s Craft Beer scene and learn more about the brewing process in this tour. Start off with a beer tasting at Hoogeberg Brewery, located in a repurposed cattle barn/milk stable. Then, you will continue with a quick trip to Havoc Brewery, where the brewers always create fresh and unique beer creations. Last but certainly not least, you will visit Blaauwberg Nature Reserve to enjoy a typical beach BBQ that includes traditional sausage sizzling over the hot coals and as you enjoy the scenery of Table Mountain.
Excursions & day trips
Cape Town craft beer tasting and sunset beach BBQ
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a beer tasting at the Hoogeberg Brewery, located in a repurposed cattle barn/milk stable
- Have a quick trip to Havoc Brewery where they create fresh and unique beer creations
- Enjoy a sunset beach BBQ at Blaauwberg Nature Reserve as you enjoy the scenery of Table Mountain
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2 craft beer tastings
- A beach BBQ dinner
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- This tour runs depending on the weather
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Tour ends at 7.00pm
- This tour does not operate on December 25th, 31st, January 1st, April 2nd
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.