Enjoy a day out at the Oranjezicht Farm market, where small local farmers and food producers link urban farming with Cape Town’s history and heritage. On this tour, you will be able to try some delicious food in the market (at your own expense) as you mingle with the locals as they do their shopping. Next, you will browse through local fashions, arts, and crafts at Old Biscuit Mill. Togher with your guide, he or she will also be able to help you haggle any items you'd like to buy throughout this tour.
Excursions & day trips
Cape Town food markets tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a day out at the Oranjezicht Farm market
- Try some delicious food in the market (at your own expense) as you mingle with the locals
- Browse through local fashions, arts, and crafts at Old Biscuit Mill
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Expert guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- This tour runs depending on the weather
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Tour ends at 4.30pm
- This tour does not operate on December 25th, 31st, January 1st, April 2nd
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.