Enjoy an amazing view of Cape Town, also known as Mother City, and her beautiful surrounding areas. As you kick off the tour, you will see the Green Point stadium, the popular football and rugby field in Cape Town. Next, you will enjoy a bird's eye view of Robben Island on your right and Table Mountain on your left. Soon after, you will see Clifton's four beaches and Camps bay together with the majestic beauty of the Twelve Apostles mountain range. On your way back, you will also see the famous Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
Cape Town Hopper helicopter tour
- Enjoy a bird's eye view of Robben Island and Table Mountain
- See the famous Clifton's four beaches and Camps Bay
- Marvel in the beauty of the Twelve Apostles mountain range
- Professional pilot
- Helicopter tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town's city center. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
- This tour runs depending on the weather
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...
Enjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a cheese assortment and cellar...
Witness the majestic Southern Right whales that come to the Cape each season to breed and calve. The...
Attention wine lovers! Tantalize your taste buds and brush up on your wine knowledge thanks to this ...
You will be picked up from your city hotel to go to the iconic Table Mountain. To get to the top of ...
With approximately 400 different species made up of birds and small animals, World of Birds Sanctuar...