With approximately 400 different species made up of birds and small animals, World of Birds Sanctuary in Hout Bay is one of the largest bird parks in Africa. To assure you the best viewing options for the animals, there are spacious walk-throughs with large aviaries that house the birds. If you're a family with kids, the little ones will surely enjoy this. If you're a bit hungry, there's Robin's Nest, which is a small cafe if you'd like to get some drinks or snacks. There's also the curio shop where you can purchase some souvenirs. Not only that, the strategic location for this bird park that is in between Table Mountain and also en-route to Chapman's Peak Drive, makes this a perfect additional place for a quick stop during your trip in South Africa.
Cape Town World of Birds with one-way transfer
- Visit World of Birds Sanctuary in Hout Bay, one of the largest bird parks in Africa
- See 400 different species made up of birds and small animals
- Perfect for a quick stop during your trip in South Africa as it has a strategic location
- One way transfer from the Cape Town business district
- Entrance ticket to Cape Town World of Birds
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Infant (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotel in Cape Town's business district
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Children strollers are available for hire at the bird park
- Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours before departure to confirm your pick-up location and time
- Daily from 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Monkey Jungle is available from 11.30am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 3.30pm
- Feeding times:
- Penguins at 11.30am and 3.30pm
- Pelicans at 12.30pm
- Cormorants at 1.30pm
- Birds of Prey at 4.15pm
Township tours in Cape Town are a must for anyone wanting to discover the other side of life in Cape...
If you are a fan of historic sites, beautiful scenery, outdoor exercise, and wine tastings, then thi...
Discover the amazing underwater world and panoramic view of the mountain around False Bay coastline ...
On this tour, start off with a visit to the Franschhoek Motor Museum that shows more than 100 years ...
Take in the fresh air in the beautiful Cape Winelands on this tour. Start off with a visit to a smal...
Enjoy an amazing view of Cape Town, also known as Mother City, and her beautiful surrounding areas. ...