With approximately 400 different species made up of birds and small animals, World of Birds Sanctuary in Hout Bay is one of the largest bird parks in Africa. To assure you the best viewing options for the animals, there are spacious walk-throughs with large aviaries that house the birds. If you're a family with kids, the little ones will surely enjoy this. If you're a bit hungry, there's Robin's Nest, which is a small cafe if you'd like to get some drinks or snacks. There's also the curio shop where you can purchase some souvenirs. Not only that, the strategic location for this bird park that is in between Table Mountain and also en-route to Chapman's Peak Drive, makes this a perfect additional place for a quick stop during your trip in South Africa.
Attractions & guided tours
Cape Town World of Birds with one-way transfer
Availability: Daily from 9.00am - 5.00pm
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit World of Birds Sanctuary in Hout Bay, one of the largest bird parks in Africa
- See 400 different species made up of birds and small animals
- Perfect for a quick stop during your trip in South Africa as it has a strategic location
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- One way transfer from the Cape Town business district
- Entrance ticket to Cape Town World of Birds
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up from your hotel in Cape Town's business district
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Children strollers are available for hire at the bird park
- Please contact the local operator at least 24 hours before departure to confirm your pick-up location and time
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience