Cape Winelands private day-tour with Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
- Spend the day relaxing among the beautiful wine estates in Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek winelands
- Taste some of the finest wine produced in this region from carefully selected wine estates
- Enjoy a wine tasting with cheese and biltong
Experience the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek wine estates on this splendid route and enjoy lunch in the vineyards. Begin by traveling along the N2 towards DeMorgenzon wine estate for the first wine tasting of the tour. This award-winning winery has produced the best Chardonnay in the world. From there, continue to Stellenbosch, for a town orientation tour.
Then you’ll proceed to Marianne Wine Estate in Paarl to experience biltong and wine tasting. Marianne believes that biltong pairing enhances the flavors of the red wine they produce. Marianne’s Floreal blend was hand-picked by Chef Gordon Ramsay for Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday.
Next, travel to Fairview Vineyards and Goats Cheese for a cheese and wine tasting. Here guests can purchase their favorite cheese and condiments, as well as their favorite wine from a choice of three ranges.
You’ll make your way to the food and wine capital of Franschhoek, with a stop at the Drakenstein Prison for a photo with the Nelson Mandela monument. Franschhoek is home to some of the finest restaurants and wine estates in the country and you will also pass the French Huguenot monument. Stop at Haute Cabriere wine estate, where you can taste the MCC, which is the South African version of champagne.
From there, you’ll visit Delaire Graff wine estate for the last tasting. Delaire Graff is known as The jewel of the Cape Winelands. An optional lunch stop is also recommended at Delaire Graff Wine Estate surrounded by breathtaking scenic vineyards. At the end of the tour guests will be dropped off at their accommodation.
- Wine tasting fees at up to 5 wine estates
- Tour guide/driver, transportation, vehicle and fuel
- Bottled water
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 4-11: reduced
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Pick-up from your hotel in Cape Town is included. Please provide the name and address of your accommodation establishment.
- Tour operates in English, French and Portuguese
- This is a private tour. Separate bookings will not be combined
- Pick up time will be at 9.00am. Should you wish to have an earlier or later pick up please advise
- Tour duration will be 9 hours
Your eco tour boat trip from Knysna will highlight both the geological features and the biodiversity...
Explore the Okavango Delta in an African mokoro (canoe), enjoy the sights of wildlife in Chobe Natio...
This tour gives the budget traveller 14 days from Cape Town, South Africa to Windhoek, Namibia.Cape ...
You’ll have 11 magnificent days to explore the bustling city of Cape Town, hear the sound of water t...
Watch the history and culture of South Africa come to life on the thrilling Uthando Tour program! En...
Come enjoy detailed tour of the penguin preserve and experience the incredible charm of these rare a...