As the supposed meeting place of the Indian and Atlantic Oceans, Cape Point offers visitors amazing scenery and deserted beaches with dramatic ocean views. The two oceans really don't meet here, but the myth is enough to draw visitors, who may also encounter zebras, eland, ostrich, and pelagic birds. From there, travel to meet the African Penguins which have made Boulders beach their home. And if you're brave enough to try the cold ocean waters, there is a swimming beach near to the penguins, especially if you'd like a quick dip. Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens is the last stop for the day with over 7000 species of plants and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this garden is the pride of the Cape Town botanical crowd.
Full-day Cape Peninsula private tour
- See the amazing view from Cape Point
- Swim at Boulders Beach and see some penguins if you're lucky
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Entrance fees at Cape Point, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, and Chapmans Peak
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guided tour
- Cape Point funicular
- Boat to Seal Island in Hout Bay
- Purchases and souvenirs
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If you are unable to bring car seat(s) for your child, you can arrange this with the local partner (at an additional cost) at least 48 hours before departure
- Tour starts at 8.30am
- Tour ends at approximately 6.00pm
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...
Enjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a cheese assortment and cellar...
Witness the majestic Southern Right whales that come to the Cape each season to breed and calve. The...
This circular tour takes you over a mountain pass to the seaside town of Hermanus. This town, nestle...
You will be picked up from your city hotel to go to the iconic Table Mountain. To get to the top of ...
Travel from Cape Town with your guide to enjoy a half-day tour of Spier. This estate lies in the fam...