Full Day Cape Town Safari
- Two-hour game drive in open air 4x4
- Visit lion preservation project
- Lunch under the shade of trees or in the boma-style restaurant
- Relax by the pool in summer or by the fireplace in winter
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
This one-day safari tour allows Cape Town visitors to get up-close and personal with Africa's most famous animals all just a short drive from Cape Town.
The Ceres Fruit Valley
The early morning pick-up from your hotel will allow you to see all the beauty of the Cape Town landscape in the beautiful colours of the morning's light. The world-famous Ceres Fruit Valley will have you gazing into the beauty of stunning sceneries, plantations bathing in the beautiful valley encircled by a majestic mountain range. (drive by)
The Klein Karoo
The Klein Karoo area is one of the most beautiful areas in the Western Cape, bounded on the north by the Swartberg, and on the south by the Langeberg and Outeniqua mountains. The area is one of the most popular travel destinations in the Cape, with a number of fascinating small towns including Ladismith, Calitzdorp, De Rust, and well-known mission stations such as Zoar, Amalienstein, Barrydale, Dysselsdorp and Ceres.
Over 1,200 wild animals can be seen, with a number of species including lion, cheetah, Black rhino, eland, leopard, jackal, Cape clawless otter and many more. Bird species you may encounter on this Cape Town safari include African fish eagle, black-breasted snake eagle, giant kingfisher, Cape vulture, Cape eagle owl, flamingo, ostrich, secretary bird, sacred ibis, spotted eagle owl, black stork, barn owl and jackal buzzard to name just a few. A game drive across the reserve is the perfect way to take on the plentiful game and bird life that can be found at the Private Game Reserve.
- Welcome drinks
- Game drive
- Wi-Fi on board
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (2-11): reduced
- Infant (0-1): free of charge
- Kids under 4 are not allowed on the game drive at Inverdoorn but baby-sitting facilities can be arranged at an additional cost
- Important: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours tour departure
- All our vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
- Every day
- Departure: between 08:00am – 09:00am
- Return: 05:30pm
Experience a fun-filled evening of interactive entertainment and delicious food at the Gold restaura...
The original food tour will introduce you to the flavors of Stellenbosch. Established in 1679, Stell...
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...
Winelands Full Day VisitEnjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a chee...
Witness the majestic Southern Right whales that come to the Cape each season to breed and calve. The...
This circular tour takes you over a mountain pass to the seaside town of Hermanus. This town, nestle...