Get ready to know more about Cape Town's past and present and how it has shaped off modern South African history on this tour. See the breathtaking views of Capetown in the background from the Table Mountains. You will also get the chance to try out local cuisine and walk in the city. On top of that, your visits will include the Iziko South African Museum, the South African parliament, and the place where Nelson Mandela addressed the nation after his release in February 1990.
History & heritage tours
Full-day small group Robben Island and Cape Town tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Do this because
- Enjoy a breathtaking view of Capetown from the Table Mountains
- Visit the Iziko South African Museum and the South African Parliament
- Try out the local cuisine
What to expect
- Snacks and lunch
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned minivan
- Entry to Iziko South African Museum (and Planetarium)
What's not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Teenager (13-17 years)
- Child (3-12 years)
- Infant under 2 years free
Pick-up from your hotels in Cape Town
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pick-up starts from 8.00am
Africa Moja Tours & Transfers
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.