Marine Eco Tour with transport from Cape Town
- Feel the thrill of seeing wildlife up close
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Climb aboard and look for marine life in the ecosystem of Table Bay on a 1.5-hour eco-tour from Cape Town. See species in their natural surroundings, such as Humpback, Southern Right and Brydes Whales, depending on the season.
Get the chance to watch pods of dolphins breaching close to the boat and marvel at their acrobatic displays. Be enchanted by Cape fur seals lounging on the jetties and get close to unusual species, such as sunfish. Watch African penguins diving for fish to take back to their breeding colony on Robben Island.
Encounter birdlife, such as terns, gannets, cormorants and mighty black-browed albatross.
- Bottle of water
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
Departure from your hotel or guesthouse in Cape Town. At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your pickup location.
- Important: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- In case of non-presentation on the tours, full cancellation fees will apply
- You can cancel until 24 hours before your tour departure
- Tour departure and arrival are approximate
- All vehicles are insured substantially for passenger liability
- Luggage and personal possessions are carried at your own risk
- Please ensure that valuables and travel documents are kept safe at all times
Three daily departures:
- Return: 1:30pm
- Return: 3:30pm
- Return: 5:30pm
Experience a fun-filled evening of interactive entertainment and delicious food at the Gold restaura...
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...
Winelands Full Day VisitEnjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a chee...
Witness the majestic Southern Right whales that come to the Cape each season to breed and calve. The...
This circular tour takes you over a mountain pass to the seaside town of Hermanus. This town, nestle...
Setting off along the northern side of the peninsula, your guide will share his knowledge of the are...