If you are a fan of historic sites, beautiful scenery, outdoor exercise, and wine tastings, then this tour is the perfect one for you. Start off with exploring the historical sites of Stellenbosch and then head into the Jonkershoek Valley, where you will visit the first wine estate to taste their award winning wines. Then, continue as you cycle through the Oak and Poplar forests until you reach your stop for a cellar tour together with a wine and chocolate pairing experience. To end the tour, you will go back to your starting point through Stellenbosch University.
Stellenbosch guided bike tour
- Explore the historical sites of Stellenbosch
- Visit the first wine estate, Jonkershoek Valley
- Cycle through the Oak and Poplar forests
- Enjoy a wine and chocolate pairing experience
- Bicycle and helmet rental
- 1 wine tasting
- 1 wine-and-chocolate pairing experience
- 1 cellar tour
- Snack pack
- Additional food and drinks
- Roundtrip transportation
- Tips (optional)
- Infants (age 0 - 4): free admission if seated on baby seat
Landbousaal, 1 Noordwal-Wes Rd, Street, Stellenbosch, 7600, South Africa
Adventure Shop Stellenbosch
- Please bring your own water bottle, you can fill it with cold water at our office before the tour
- Children below 18 years are not allowed to join the wine tasting portion of the tour
- Children under 5 years are free if they cycle in a baby seat with parents, otherwise, they have to pay a full rate
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the tour starts
The drive through the city center will take you along famous landmarks, like the Castle of Good Hope...
Enjoy three wine tastings at award-winning wine farms, accompanied by a cheese assortment and cellar...
Witness the majestic Southern Right whales that come to the Cape each season to breed and calve. The...
This circular tour takes you over a mountain pass to the seaside town of Hermanus. This town, nestle...
This morning you will be met by your local guide and depart for the scenic Garden Route. You will tr...
Travel from Cape Town with your guide to enjoy a half-day tour of Spier. This estate lies in the fam...