Township and Robben Island Tour
- Spend a day exploring and learning about the Townships of Cape Town
- Visit Robben Island, known for being the place where Nelson Mandela was incarcerated
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Take on a full day adventure starting with a tour of the townships of Langa, Bonteheuwel and Gugulethu, where you'll learn about their culture and traditions. Then continue with a visit to Robben Island, infamous site of Nelson Mandela’s incarceration. A guide will take you on a tour of the island and the prison including Nelson Mandela’s cell. End the tour with a ferry back to the mainland that will leave you at the Nelson Mandela Gateway.
- Township Tour
- Robben Island Tour (including return ferry ticket)
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals, refreshments
- Tips and gratuities
- Return transfer to your accommodation after Robben Island Tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
You'll be picked up from your accommodation. Please provide its name and address during checkout
- Pickup is between 8.30 am and 9.00 am
- Pick up from Camps Bay at 8.15 am
- Pick up from Waterfront at 8.30 am
- Pick up from Cape Town city center at 8.45 am
- You'll be picked up at your accommodation for the start of the tour, however, the tour does not include transport back to it after it is over
- The pickup service is not available for accommodations in areas outside the 20-30km ratio of the city. Should you be outside of this range you’ll be picked up in front of the Victoria and Alfred hotel at 8:30 am for the morning tour and at 1:30 pm for the afternoon tour
Tour starts at 9.00am once you've been picked up from your accommodation
Experience the Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek wine estates on this splendid route and enjoy lun...
Travel along the Atlantic Seaboard, with the mountains on one side and the ocean on the other and pa...
You will be picked up at your hotel by your guide/driver and then set off along the road N2 towards ...
Township tours in Cape Town are a must for anyone wanting to discover the other side of life in Cape...
Discover Cape Town's landmarks at your own pace: travel on the 4 tour routes, enjoy a multilingual c...
Experience an incredible cultural tour through a Cape Town Township while being guided by a local ex...