After you've been taken from the meeting point to the Bourbon dock of Villa Favorita, in Ercolano, you will depart: during navigation, you will cross the Gulf of Naples, dominated by the majestic Vesuvius. From the port of Marina Grande, you will start the tour around the island by boat. You will enter the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto and the Green Grotto. Along the way you'll be able to admire the Natural Arch, Curzio Malaparte's Villa, the Lighthouse of Punta Carena and the Faraglioni, passing through the famous Arch of Love. The captain will assist you during the discovery of the island, providing you with all the information you need to get to know more about the beauties of Capri. Once the boat tour has ended you will have about 5 hours of free time to explore the island by land.
Cruises and boat tours
Capri sea tour and city sightseeing from Naples
Availability: Every day
Duration: 24 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy the view of the Gulf of Naples
- Discover the beauties of Capri, one of the most beloved islands in the world
- Explore the cultural and artistic sites of Capri
What to expect
- Transfer from/to the meeting point
- Landing fee
- Italian and English speaking crew
- Detailed map of the island
- Children (6-11): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
We will let you know the exact meeting point after you've booked.
What to remember
- You can choose to depart from either Naples or Ercolano\Portici\Torre del Greco
- The departure by boat is at 9.15 am
Every day at 8.30 am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.