Begin your Moroccan adventure with a tour of Casablanca, the largest city in the country. Start your visit with a relaxing drive around Casablanca’s most important attractions, like the Place des Nations Unies and the traditional Moorish Architectured Habous district. You'll get to see the monumental Hassan II Mosque, a beautiful religious monument that faces the Atlantic ocean. It took 3,300 traditional Moroccan artisans to create the grand Mosque's beautiful mosaics, marble floors and the splendid wood ceilings. You'll also Drive along the famous Corniche, the Anfa district, Arab League and the Royal Palace esplanade.
Tour of Casablanca and Hassan II Mosque
Language: English , French
Availability: Daily except on Fridays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 3 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit of the largest Mosque in Africa
- Get know Casablanca like a pro!
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere of the Medina and Habous neighborhood
- Gain insight knowledge of Casablanca's history and it's Moroccan heritage
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-11): Reduced
- Infant (0-1): Free
Restaurant Les Fleurs, Avenue des FAR, Casablanca, Morocco
Please meet in front of Restaurant Les Fleurs
What to remember
- Kindly note that to visit the Mosque head and knees must be covered at all times
- It is advised to wear comfortable clothing
- It is advised to bring a hat, sunscreen and a water bottle
- Not suitable for wheelchairs
- Daily except on Fridays
- Tour begins at 9.00 am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.