Quad Tour of Volcano Etna
- Get super close to the astonishing - and still active! - Sicilian volcano "Etna"
- Drive a quad up and down the volcano following the instructions of your expert guide
- Enjoy the particular and breathtaking view on the landscape all around you from the mount Etna
Exploring the Sicilian volcano "Etna" aboard a quad is a true once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Through this activity you'll get to discover the secular Ragabo pine forest, the impressive lava flows, the fantastic lava caves and the old mule tracks that lead to the slopes of Etna. These quads can tranport 2 people each, a driver and a passenger, and you will follow the path and the instructions of your expert guide. He/she will take you throigh the most beautiful and fun routes on the mount Etna.
The whole experience will last for about an hour and a half and will allow you to have a lot of fun with your friends or family, while you admire the fantastic landscape that overlooks the coast of Taormina.
- One quad for 2 people (driver + passenger)
- Expert dozers guide
- Transportation to the selected place
- Food & drinks
Viale della Regione 7, 95030, Nicolosi (Catania)
Present your voucher at the offices of Quad Etna Sud
- Maximum of 2 people per quad
- Bring along your EU driving licence to be allowed to drive the quad. People younger than 18 can't drive the quad (but they can, of course, be passengers)
- Please note that this experience does not include transportation to the selected place
- If the weather conditions are too bad to drive safely, the activity will be cancelled and you'll be given a full refund
- departures at 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 2.00 pm and 3.00 pm
Walking tour through the bustling markets and historical squares of the city centre of Catania to ta...
Planeta brings together five estates with wineries located from west to east throughout Sicily. It i...
During this half-day guided tour in a 4x4 jeep, you'll learn the history and the science behind the ...
By joining this afternoon tour, the Sicilian sunset and the multi-coloured Etnean sky will become pe...
Discover the most incredible hiking routes in Etna Park: walk across the chestnuts, poplars, birches...
With the Etna always in sight, you'll be taken to the beautiful town of Taormina where you'll stop i...