Try out our curated dining experiences in Chenna! You will definitely understand why South India is called the land of spices and flavors. Gastronomic indulgences are an important part of life in Chennai. The city is crammed full of fine restaurants that serve a delightful array of culinary treats. Being a thriving cosmopolitan city, Chennai not only pampers you with the best of regional delicacies but also offers scores of options in terms of cuisine from other parts of the country and even beyond.Some of the must-have delicacies in Chennai include idlis, dosas, paniyarams, Onion Uthappams, Chicken and Mutton Pallipalayam, Nalli Gravy and Mutton Biryani and fried prawns, various crab preparations, Jigar Thanda (a cool soft drink), and the famous Filter Café to name just a few.
Food & winery tours
Half-day curated dining experience
Availability: All Days
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 3 hours to 4 hours
Do this because
- Try out our curated dining experiences in Chennai
- Satisfy your food cravings
- Enjoy amazing traditional local food
What to expect
- Car at disposal
- Child (6-12)
- Pick-up from your city hotel in Chennai
- The pick-up is only from city hotels (within 10km) and if guest wish to be picked up in the outskirts there will be a supplement to be paid on-site”
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- What to wear: Suitable comfortable clothing
- What to bring: your own bottle, sunglasses and caps
- Tour requires walking, hence the person should be in good physical conditions
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed
- Pick-up starts at 18.30
Le Passage to India Tours and Travels Private Limited
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 11 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.