Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium Tickets
- Visit the first "Mountain Top Ocean" in northern region of ThailandSee more than 20,000 fishes with a diversity of 250 species imported from different parts of Thailand and other countriesMarvel some of the unseen creatures such as the Indo-Chinese Water Dragon a biggest chameleon in Thailand
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- Please do not bring unnecessary belongings inside the attraction. Host will not be liable to any loss or damages.
- Child ticket should be 91-134 cm, free of charge for children below 90 cm.
- This ticket is for international tourists only, and not for Thai nationals.
- Monday to Friday • 10:00 – 17:00
- Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays • 09:00 – 17:00
Animal Show Schedule:
- Monday to Friday • 10:30 and 15:00
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays • 10:30, 13:30, and 15:00
- Monday to Friday • 11:00, 15:00
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays • 11:00, 14:00, 15:30
The Grand Canyon Water Park is the biggest outdoor water park in Chiang Mai and the perfect place fo...
Everyone needs a travel buddy that will help you connect to the internet anytime, anywhere in the co...
Designed by the space concept, Tube Trek Water Park is Chiang Mai's first waterpark. It is located i...
Your Chiang Mai city tour adventure will begin by exploring the Warorot Market, one of the largest m...
Get up close and personal with Chiang Mai's Buddhist way of life on this cultural Chiang Mai tour fo...
The Kingdom of Lanna was established 700 years ago. Since then, its food culture has been slowly dev...