The nation's highest mountain, Doi Inthanon is one of the big names to tick off the list on any Thai trip. Travel to the namesake national park to visit Mae Kland and Wachiratharn Waterfalls, the twin Chedi towers, and the mountain summit – a cloud-piercing peak known as ‘the roof of Thailand' thanks to its incredibly Instagrammable views.
Excursions & day trips
Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: more than 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- See Mae Kland & Wachiratharn Waterfalls
- Explore a Karen hill tribe village
- Visit the Twin Chedis built in honour of the Thai royal family
- Enjoy a mini-trek to Thailand's highest peak, Doi Inthanon
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pickup/drop off by air-conditioned van or coach (selected hotels only)
- Admission fees
What to remember
Duration is approximately 8 hours. Pickup from Changklan at 8:00, Old City at 8:15 and Nimmanhaemin at 08:30.
Child age is between 2-11 years old.
Recommended to wear loose and comfortable clothing
TUI DESTINATION EXPERIENCES (THAILAND) LTD.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.