Full-day Tour to Five Hill Tribe Villages
- Stop at an orchid farm to see different kinds of Thai orchidsHave the chance to visit and observe five different hill tribe villages and observe their way of livingStop at the Wat Tham Chiang Dao and Chiang Dao Cave
- Transfer servicesAdmission feeLunchInsuranceEnglish speaking guide
- TipsPersonal expenses
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra clothes
- Insect Repellent
Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- The timing provided for transport in this listing is an accurate suggestion of the meeting/pickup time. However, if any further information is provided in your e-voucher, that shall be the final and confirmed meeting/pickup time with a 30-minute buffer due to local traffic conditions.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
The Grand Canyon Water Park is the biggest outdoor water park in Chiang Mai and the perfect place fo...
Everyone needs a travel buddy that will help you connect to the internet anytime, anywhere in the co...
Designed by the space concept, Tube Trek Water Park is Chiang Mai's first waterpark. It is located i...
Get up close and personal with Chiang Mai's Buddhist way of life on this cultural Chiang Mai tour fo...
The Kingdom of Lanna was established 700 years ago. Since then, its food culture has been slowly dev...
Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium, the most breathtaking underwater experience and the unforgettable journey f...