The Grand Canyon Water Park is the biggest outdoor water park in Chiang Mai and the perfect place for people enjoying extreme water adventure activities like cliff jumping, wall climbing, and human water catapult. The activities include Large float, 10 meters Giant slider, kayaking around the park, 400 meters Zipline and Wakeboarding. There is also an area for sunbathing while you are surrounded by nature.
Grand Canyon Water Park
- Visit the biggest outdoor water park in Chiang MaiEnjoy extreme water activities like cliff jumping, ziplining, and water catapultKayak and sunbathe while you are surrounded by nature
- Admission feeInsurance
- Children ticket applicable to height 90-120 cm. Free admission for children under 90 cm.
- Lockers available for rent for 50 Baht (100 Baht refundable deposit).
- Swimsuit available for rent: Men 50 Baht, Women 70 Baht.
- Action camera available for rent: 600 Baht (2,000 Baht refundable deposit).
- Floating bubble available for rent: 100 Baht (200 Baht refundable deposit).