Half-day Market Tour with Cruise along Mae Ping River
- Experience local life in Chiang Mai, from offering alms to slurping soupVisit Wat Chai Monkol temple and offer alms to Monks, just like local Buddhists doCruise the Mai Ping River in a longtail boat and see local life unfold along its banks
- English speaking guideLunchAdmission fee
- TipsPersonal expenses
- The end point of the tour will be at Wat Chai Monkol temple.
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Hotel pickup
What to wear:
- Conservative clothes
- Top that covers the shoulders
- Bottom that covers the knees and ankle
- No shorts for men or short skirt for women
- Closed shoes
What to bring:
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
- Bottled water
- Extra t-shirt
The Grand Canyon Water Park is the biggest outdoor water park in Chiang Mai and the perfect place fo...
Everyone needs a travel buddy that will help you connect to the internet anytime, anywhere in the co...
Designed by the space concept, Tube Trek Water Park is Chiang Mai's first waterpark. It is located i...
Get up close and personal with Chiang Mai's Buddhist way of life on this cultural Chiang Mai tour fo...
The Kingdom of Lanna was established 700 years ago. Since then, its food culture has been slowly dev...
Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium, the most breathtaking underwater experience and the unforgettable journey f...