North and Old Town Chiangmai Food Tour
- Join a historical walking tour to the old city of Changmai with a friendly and knowledgeable guideExplore six authentic tasting locations and savour over 10 delicious Northern Thai food samples enough for big lunchEnjoy an afternoon tea with traditional Thai dessert
On this tour, you will first start by wandering through the old city's charming old markets to learn specifically about ingredients and spices used for Northern Thai cooking. Then, start your way to taste various Northern Thai cuisines prepared by some of the best local chefs in town, such as Northern sausage, Northern curry noodle, and Northern chilli dips. Along the way, you will also visit some magnificent temples where you might even have a chance to chat with Buddhist monks to learn about Buddhism in general and their daily lives in particular.
Enjoy the tastes and smells this region has to offer.
- Afternoon teaFood tasting samplesEnglish speaking guide
- TipsPersonal expensesTransfer services
- This is a join-in tour.
- This tour is not available every Sunday.
- The tour will end at Makka Hotel.
- The host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- There is no vegetarian option available.
What to Wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
What to Bring:
- Extra clothes
- Bottled water
- Face towel
- Hat or cap
The Grand Canyon Water Park is the biggest outdoor water park in Chiang Mai and the perfect place fo...
Everyone needs a travel buddy that will help you connect to the internet anytime, anywhere in the co...
Designed by the space concept, Tube Trek Water Park is Chiang Mai's first waterpark. It is located i...
Your Chiang Mai city tour adventure will begin by exploring the Warorot Market, one of the largest m...
Get up close and personal with Chiang Mai's Buddhist way of life on this cultural Chiang Mai tour fo...
Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium, the most breathtaking underwater experience and the unforgettable journey f...