Tube Trek Water Park Chiang Mai Admission
- Have fun swimming at Chiang Mai's first Tube Trek Water ParkExplore four different zones that are spread over 30 acres of landAdmire the attraction's concept of mix robot cartoon with a spaceship
- Admission fee
- Personal expenses
- A life ring, life vest, and a slider board can be used on site, free of charge but on a first serve basis.
- Must wear swimsuits only
Free of use:
- Rubber tire (3 sizes from 1 to 4 person)
- Slider broad
- Standard Life Jacket
Rental Services: (pay on site)
- Locker for rent only 60 Baht per day, the total locker is 1700 unit.
- Great Quality towels for rent only 50 Baht, every piece was clean by 5 Star Hotels Cleaning
Days of Operation:
- Closed every Wednesday
- Kid pool, Wave pool, and Lazy river operates every Monday to Friday
- Full operations every Saturday and Sunday
The Grand Canyon Water Park is the biggest outdoor water park in Chiang Mai and the perfect place fo...
Everyone needs a travel buddy that will help you connect to the internet anytime, anywhere in the co...
Your Chiang Mai city tour adventure will begin by exploring the Warorot Market, one of the largest m...
Get up close and personal with Chiang Mai's Buddhist way of life on this cultural Chiang Mai tour fo...
The Kingdom of Lanna was established 700 years ago. Since then, its food culture has been slowly dev...
Chiang Mai Zoo Aquarium, the most breathtaking underwater experience and the unforgettable journey f...