Chicago evening Segway tour
- Get a great overview of Chicago via segway
- See the most famous parks and monuments
- Watch the sun set over the city
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. This option is a fantastic one for either tourist or local who has always wanted to try riding a Segway, but barely has the time. Although a quick tour, you will have the opportunity to pass gorgeous parks and sights as the sun begins to set over the Windy City. While you won't learn much history or facts here, you'll still be able to experience Chicago in an exhilarating, unique way! No need to worry if you've never ridden a Segway before--there will be a brief orientation of its use before departure.
- The Field Museum
- Adler Planetarium
- Grant Park
- Buckingham Fountain
- Lake Michigan Lakefront & Monroe Harbor
- John G. Shedd Aquarium
- Soldier Field
- Chicago's World Class Skyline
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Tours office at 910 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 130, Chicago, IL 60605
- Office entrance located on 9th street, steps away from the intersection of Michigan Avenue and 9th Street
- The closest L stations are Roosevelt (Red, Orange, and Green Lines) and Harrison (Red Line)
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age. All minors (anyone under the age of 18) on the tour must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must weigh at least 100 pounds (45kg) and not be in excess of 260 pounds(118kg)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our Segway tours
- All tours operate rain or shine, and tour provider has rain ponchos for sale
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- 17 May 2019 - 29 September 2019 daily at 6.00pm
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago’s Chinatown is located right near The Loop Historic District and is dense with popular resta...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...