Topping out at 45mph on the open water, the Seadog Extreme is the most horse-powered commercial passenger vessel of its kind currently cruising the Great Lakes. With exhilarating high speeds and full 180-360° spins, this jet-propelled ride blasts off to start and splashes down to stop! Experience full-throttle slalom runs, sharp twists and turns, and feel the raw power and excitement of the Seadog Extreme's two 1400 HP engines. Also, enjoy rock-n-roll music and a fun narration about Chicago.
Chicago's Seadog lakefront speedboat tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get a truly thrilling, wet and wild experience
- Get awesome views of the Great Lakes
- See the Great Lakes from a different and more adventurous perspective
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 30-minute lakefront speedboat ride
- Entertaining narration about the Chicago skyline by onboard guide
- Local fees and taxes
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL, 60611
Please meet at the Navy Pier.
What to remember
- Valid photo ID required (coast Guard regulations require a photo ID for each guest to board)
- Infants must sit on laps
- This experience is wheelchair accessible
- This experience is not recommended for: people with medical conditions, back pain and pregnant women
- Please wear comfy, whether-appropriate shoes and clothing
- Don't forget your camera!
- You must be 48" tall to ride the Seadog extreme
- Shirts and shoes are always required - no bathing suits
- If your tour is canceled due to inclement weather, you may reschedule your cruise or receive a refund
- No smoking onboard
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.