Classic lake boat tour from Navy Pier
- Learn about Chicago’s world-famous skyline cityscape and the history of Navy Pier
- Observe the Hancock Building, Shedd Aquarium and Adler Planetarium as you cruise along the lake
- Set sail along Lake Michigan and take stunning photos of the panoramic skyline
Enjoy a panoramic backdrop and pre-recorded narration aboard this 40-minute classic lake tour. Beginning at Navy Pier, you’ll head north towards the Hancock Building, east to the Lighthouse and south towards Museum Campus--where you'll pass the Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and Adler Planetarium.
Learn all about the buildings that line Chicago’s world-renowned skyline, the historical significance of Navy Pier and what lies beneath Lake Michigan. Great for families and children, this tour is a fantastic addition to your itinerary when visiting the Windy City!
- Professional narration of tour highlights
- Food and drinks (available on most tours)
- Infants (2 and under): free
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
Navy Pier at 600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
- Please note this tour departs from Navy Pier
- On double-decker boats, the upper decks of tour boats are wheelchair accessible (sp – accessible), but lower levels are not
- Restrooms are available on tour boats
- Leashed dogs are welcome on the tour
- Daily from May until September
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
Trick or treat on this Halloween bike tour around the Windy City's scariest spots! Your guide will s...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
Chicago has dominated the comedy scene for over a century, often nicknamed the Comedy Capital of Ame...
Deck the halls with Christmas cheer on this holiday-themed food walking tour around Chicago! Begin y...