Go Chicago Card + Downloadable Guidebook
- See as much of Chicago as you can
- Have your pass instantly delivered to any mobile device or print it at home
- Choose from 26 attractions, museums, tours, cruises, and more
- Download a detailed guidebook to help you plan your itinerary
See as much of Chicago as you can with the Go Chicago Card. You decide if you want it to last 1, 2, 3 or 5 calendar days. Once purchased, the card can be downloaded instantly to your phone or printed at home. Then you can take it to any of 26 participating attractions and tours. Want to go up the SkyDeck Chicago or tour the Chicago Theatre? Just show up and present your pass. It’s easy and convenient.
Every pass comes with a downloadable guidebook to help you choose the next place to visit. With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Go Chicago Card is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of Chicago.
(subject to change)
- 360 CHICAGO
- 24-Hour Hop-on/Hop-off Bus Tour
- 10pin Bowling Lounge
- Adler Planetarium
- American Writers Museum
- Architecture River Cruise
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Bike and Roll Chicago
- Brookfield Zoo
- Chicago Children’s Museum
- Chicago History Museum
- Chicago Theatre Tour
- Classic Lake Tour
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour
- Grand Tour
- Historic Chicago South Shore Tour
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
- Lincoln Park Zoo Rides
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and Rides
- Panoramic and Scenic North Side Tour
- Robie House
- Shedd Aquarium
- SkyDeck Chicago
- Tall Ship WINDY
- The Field Museum
- The Escape Game Chicago
- Ernest Hemingway Birthplace Home
- Calendar Days are not 24-hour periods. If you visit your first attraction on a Monday evening with the 1-Day Card, it is valid for the remainder of Monday
- Children ages 3-12 can take advantage of a reduced price
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Soaring 1,000 feet over Michigan Avenue, 360 CHICAGO is one of the city’s most unique attractions. L...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground P...
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. T...
Enjoy a panoramic backdrop and pre-recorded narration aboard this 40-minute classic lake tour. Begin...
Satisfy every craving on this slow-paced and delicious food walking tour around Chicago's most belov...
This three-hour Segway tour is extremely popular among those new to the city and Chicago veterans al...
Work up a mean appetite on a four-hour, guided bike tour around Chicago. Bypass the long lines at so...
This picturesque cruise is led by a professional guide who shares exciting details and historical si...