On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground Pedway system for an in-depth, personal approach to a Chicago architecture walking tour downtown. Discover a creative route that weaves through buildings and secret short-cuts mostly indoors, making it great for all seasons.
View iPads with archival images of maps, historic photos and documentary video clips while your highly trained tour guide shares stories of Chicago history.
Interior architecture walking and Pedway tour highlights:
- Church in a Skyscraper with Stained Glass Windows
- The “Chicago Picasso” Sculpture
- Chicago Underground Pedway System
- The Contemporary Block 37 Development
- Marshall Field’s Department Store
- Sparkling Tiffany Mosaics
- Chicago Cultural Center