Loop interior architecture walking tour with Pedway
- Explore Chicago from an insider's perspective
- Discover architectural interiors and underground passages of the pedway
- Great for any time of the year
- Learn from your passionate and knowledgable local guide
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground Pedway system for an in-depth, personal approach to a Chicago architecture walking tour downtown. Discover a creative route that weaves through buildings and secret short-cuts mostly indoors, making it great for all seasons.
View iPads with archival images of maps, historic photos and documentary video clips while your highly trained tour guide shares stories of Chicago history.
Interior architecture walking and Pedway tour highlights:
- Church in a Skyscraper with Stained Glass Windows
- The “Chicago Picasso” Sculpture
- Chicago Underground Pedway System
- The Contemporary Block 37 Development
- Marshall Field’s Department Store
- Sparkling Tiffany Mosaics
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Engaging tour guide commentary
- Shared use of iPads with video and photos
- Professionally printed Chicago Pedway map
- Special Chicago gifts
- Children 6-18 years of age: reduced
- Children 5 and under: free
Marquette Building, 140 S Dearborn Street, Chicago
- Please see calender for available dates and times
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 10.30am
- Saturday at 10.30am and 1.00pm
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
The Chicago CityPASS® will cover admission to the best five city attractions and you will save 50% o...
Hop aboard the Chicago Odyssey for a cruise of relaxed sophistication. Chicago attractions such as M...
On this tour, go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entert...
Remember that time when you were little and one of your imaginary friends took your hand and led you...
Classic Ticket 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour FREE Voucher Book FREE Drawstring Backpack (May 4th–Sep...