Two-hour Chicago Segway tour
- Ride around the streets of Chicago in style on a Segway
- Zoom past major sights and gorgeous parks
- Hear quirky facts and interesting stories about the Windy City
On this tour you will experience what it's like to ride around the lively city of Chicago on a Segway. Glide in and out of the city's lush, green parks as your guide shares some quirky facts and points out the major sights as you pass at impressive speeds. Whether you're a local or visitor, you're sure to learn a thing or two about the Windy City in this short, but informative tour! No need to worry if you've never ridden a Segway before--there will be a brief orientation of its use before departure.
- The Field Museum
- Grant Park
- Buckingham Fountain
- Lake Michigan Lakefront
- Soldier Field
- John G. Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum
- Adler Planetarium
- Crown Fountain
- Chicago's Famous Skyline Views
- Live guide
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Tours office at 910 S. Michigan Avenue, Suite 130, Chicago, IL 60605
- Office entrance located on 9th street, steps away from the intersection of Michigan Avenue and 9th Street
- The closest L stations are Roosevelt (Red, Orange, and Green Lines) and Harrison (Red Line)
- All tour participants must be at least 12 years of age. All minors (anyone under the age of 18) on the tour must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests must weigh at least 100 pounds (45kg) and not be in excess of 260 pounds(118kg)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our Segway tours
- All tours operate rain or shine, and tour provider will have ponchos for sale
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- Times vary depending on seasons - check calendar for current listings
Soaring 1,000 feet over Michigan Avenue, 360 CHICAGO is one of the city’s most unique attractions. L...
This three-hour Segway tour is extremely popular among those new to the city and Chicago veterans al...
On this architectural walking tour, step inside magnificent lobbies, corridors and the underground P...
Go on a historic Chicago pub crawl with an educational twist! Explore Chicago’s entertainment histor...
The Chicago evening Segway tour is the perfect way to see the Windy City as the sun starts to set. T...
You'll get the best view and experience the greatest perspective on Chicago with this admission tick...
Come enjoy the luxury and opulence of the Magnificent Mile and Gold Coast on a River North Food Tour...
All arts are a reflection of an age. Styles in creations like architecture, graphic design, fashion ...
This unique bike tour is practically a three-hour Chicago night party on wheels! Ride around downtow...
Work up a mean appetite on a four-hour, guided bike tour around Chicago. Bypass the long lines at so...