Guided bike tour "Fascination Cologne"
- Discover the highlights of Germany’s oldest major city by bike
- Get exciting anecdotes and historical facts on a trip through Cologne
- Enjoy cruising in style on your E-Bike or City Bike
- Enjoy a panoramic view of Cologne and the Rhine from the Zoo-Bridge
This bike tour is the perfect mix of classic sightseeing and a relaxed bike ride through parks and over panoramic bridges.
Exciting anecdotes and engrossing historical facts escort you on the discovery through Germany’s oldest major city. Its suitable for anyone who visits the city for the first time and likes to see its highlights in a compact bike tour.
Absorb the local atmosphere and enjoy a journey through 2000 years from the Roman era and the Middleages to the latest architectoral developments. Discover hidden sights of the beaten track outside of the touristic centre. Enjoy local beer and specialities or a nice coffee during a refreshment break.
- Guided city tour in groups of max. 12 cyclists
- Bike rental, choice of top notch E-bikes or smoothly running citybikes
- Rain ponchos
- Food and Drinks
- Infants 0-5 years: reduced
- Children 6-12 years: reduced
- Students with student ID: reduced
Gereonswall 4, 50668 Köln, Germany
Our rent-a-bike station near the Eigelstein Gate
- Distance: approx. 15 km
- Please dress according to the weather
- In case of rain ponchos will be provided for free
- Helmets are not obligatory but can be provided for free
- Choose between top notch E-bikes or smoothly running citybikes
- There is a break after about 2/3 of the way where you can buy beverages or ice cream
- Meet your local guides and other guests from all over the world in small groups of max. 12 cyclists
- Available from March until November
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:30 am from the Rent-a-bike station
- Approx. 3 hours
Located in the heart of historic Cologne, the Hard Rock Cafe Cologne offers locals and travelers ali...
During your one-hour panoramic riverboat trip you will discover the charming city of Cologne as you ...
The Bike tour for those who want to see more than just the Cathedral!The bike tour leads you through...
We start the tour with our sympathic city guide in the heart of the Südstadt, at Chlodwigplatz, dire...
This two-hour Segway tour through Cologne is a wonderful way to see the highlights of the city and a...
Since the Reichstag building became the seat of the Bundestag again in 1999, more than a million peo...