RhinePass: hop-on, hop-off one-day river cruise
- Explore the Rhine and Moselle rivers
- See the UNESCO protected Middle Rhine Valley
- Flexible hop-on-hop-off daily ticket
- More than 40 departure points
Your KD RhinePass allows you to spend a wonderful day in this stunning part of Germany sailing along the Rhine and Moselle rivers at your own pace.
With more than 40 departure points, you don't have to plan out your route in advance. Just hop-on and hop-off all scheduled KD day and panorama cruises for one day.
Your KD RhinePass is the perfect opportunity to explore the UNESCO-protected Middle Rhine valley known for its beautiful castles, amazing vineyards, fabled Loreley Rock and much more.
- Day ticket valid on all scheduled cruises and panorama cruises in Cologne, Düsseldorf and Frankfurt
- Food and beverages
- Child (4-13)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
Please redeem your voucher at any of the KD ticket office along the Rhine and Moselle Rivers: Cologne, Porz, Wesseling, Bonn, Bad Godesberg, Königswinter, Bad Honnef, Unkel, Remagen, Linz, Koblenz, Oberlahnstein, Rhens, Braubach, Boppard, Kamp-Bornhofen, Bad Salzig, St. Goarshausen, St. Goar, Oberwesel, Kaub, Bacharach, Lorch, Assmannshausen, Bingen, Rüdesheim, Eltville, Wiesbaden-Bieb, Mainz
- Snacks, drinks and refreshments can be purchased on board
- Cruise on the Moselle river is available from Friday to Sunday
- The commentaries on the boat are by default in English and German: PLEASE ASK the staff if you need them in other languages
- Many boats only leave once a day. It is therefore important to take a look at the schedule to see at which times the boats are leaving from each starting point
- It is not possible to travel all the way from Cologne to Mainz in one day
- KD owns the copyright to all images
- More than 400 daily travel options on the KD timetable
- From 9:00am to 8:00pm
- Cruise on the Moselle river: from Friday to Sunday
- Cruise on the Rhine river: every day
This bike tour is the perfect mix of classic sightseeing and a relaxed bike ride through parks and o...
The Bike tour for those who want to see more than just the Cathedral!The bike tour leads you through...
This two-hour Segway tour through Cologne is a wonderful way to see the highlights of the city and a...
This tour is the best and most compact way to get to know the city and asorb its atmossphere. The ac...
The bike tour leads you through the hippest and most creative quarters of Cologne and let you absorb...
Experience a two-hour tour of Cologne's Old Town and visit selected breweries. The tour begins at th...