Enjoy this half-day city tour visiting Sri Lanka's awesome and active capital city: Colombo! Kick-off your experience with a visit to the Bandaranayake Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH), Independence Square, the Colombo market area, the Gangaramaya temple, and the Town Hall. Once you've seen all of these items you'll have the opportunity to sit down and chill out for lunch. You'll also get the chance to do some shopping at places such as the Odel House of Fashion and Paradise Road as well as the Arts and Crafts Center.
Colombo half-day city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- See Colombo's major highlights
- Explore the mystical Gangaramaya temple
- Enjoy shopping at the Odel House of Fashion and Paradise Road as well as the Arts and Crafts Center
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an AC vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Driver guide
- Children (age 3-11)
48 Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Pick-up from your hotels in the Colombo city area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and a sunhat
- Please note that breakfast is not included on this trip. It is advised that you eat breakfast before you are being picked up, or packed food to eat en route
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.