Kick-off your funky tuk-tuk experience in the Sri Lankan capital with a visit to the Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH), the majestic Gangarama Temple, the Pettah local market, and much more. You'll also get the chance to visit the House of fashion, Paradise Road, and Premadasa Jewellery, Arts and Crafts Center for your shopping-fix.
Colombo half-day city tour by tuk-tuk
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Try riding a tuk-tuk for the first time
- Visit Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (BMICH), the majestic Gangarama Temple, the Pettah local market
- Shop till you drop at House of fashion, Paradise Road, and Premadasa Jewellery, Arts and Crafts Center
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an AC vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Driver guide
- Children (age 3-12)
- Infant (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in the Colombo city area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and a sunhat
- Please note that breakfast is not included on this trip. It is advised that you eat breakfast before you are being picked up, or packed food to eat en route
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.