You will meet your English-speaking driver-guide in Colombo and you will travel approximately 3.5 hours before reaching Wilpattu National Park. Take in all the beauty of this park with its unique "Willus" which are natural sand rimmed water basins that are filled with rainwater. There are around 31 species of mammals currently living there including elephants, sloth bears, leopards, water buffalo, samburs, and spotted deers. Birds and reptiles are living in the park as well. After a delicious lunch at a local restaurant, you will head back to Colombo.
Wilpattu National Park day tour from Colombo
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 9 hours to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit Wilpattu National Park day tour
- See elephants, sloth bears, leopards, water buffalo, samburs, and spotted deers
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in an AC vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Driver guide
- Children (age 5-12)
Pick-up from your hotels in Colombo city area. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with limited mobility, people with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring your passport or ID card
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and a sunhat
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Aitken Spence Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.