Copenhagen 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus and boat tour combo
- See all of Copenhagen's top sights both by land and by sea
- Discover the Danish capital at your own pace
During your Copenhagen hop-on hop-off bus and boat tour combo, you'll see the Danish capital's main attractions by bus and boat as you hop on and off as much as you like for 48 hours. Admire the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn, Christianshavn, Christiansborg Palace, the Opera and more.
The 21 bus stops include:
- Little Mermaid
- Amalienborg Palace
- Christiansborg Palace
- Carlsberg (during the summer)
- The Opera
- Planetariet (during the summer)
- Cruise Terminals (during the summer)
The boat's nine stops include:
- Gammel Strand
- The Little Mermaid
- Danish Architecture Centre (DAC)
- Amalienborg Palace (summer only)
- Fisketorvet Shopping Mall (summer only)
- 48-hour Hop-On, Hop-Off bus and boat tour
- A free brochure with departure info and route map
- Audio guide in 11 languages (English, German, Spanish, italian, French, Russian, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Chinese and Japanese)
- Show your ticket to get discounts and free entrance to a variety of attractions
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Admission fees for sites
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youths (6 -15) years old: reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Gammel Strand 26, 1202 København K, Denmark
Please present a printed version of your voucher at the Gray Line/Stromma ticket stand at Gammel Strand 26. Tour departs from Gammel Strand.
- During the summer, the bus ticket includes the lines Mermaid Tour, Christiania Tour and Carlsberg Tour
- Main stop is Gammel Strand, but you can get on at any of the up to 21 bus stops or up to 9 boat stops
- The BOAT departs between 9.30am - 4.30pm'; Last full tour departs at 3.00pm from Gammel Strand
- The BUS departs between 10.00am - 4:30pm; Last full tour departs at 3.00pm from Gammel Strand
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...
Hop on the bus tour that will take you around Copenhagen's main attractions and beautiful sights. Tw...
Copenhagen is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world and biking is easily one of the best...