Copenhagen 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Explore Copenhagen at your own pace for 48 hours
- Discover the Danish capital's major sights
- During summer, join the Mermaid, Christiania or Carlsberg tours
During your hop-on hop-off bus tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital at your own pace for 48 hours! During the summer months, you can choose to join the Mermaid Tour, Christiania Tour and Carlsberg Tour.
See all of Copenhagen's highlights while hopping on and off as much as you like. Discover Copenhagen's beautiful churches, castles, historic houses, modern buildings and other sights of interest. The buses's electronic roofs close in the event of rain and are heated during winter.
- Cruise Terminals (summer only)
- The Little Mermaid
- Amalienborg Palace
- Rosenborg Palace
- Gammel Strand
- The Black Diamond
- National Museum of Denmark
- 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Mermaid Tour, Christiania Tour and Carlsberg Tour (summer only)
- Food and beverages
- Admission to sights
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youths (6 -15) years old: reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
Various stops including Gammel Strand and Nyhavn.
- 30 April - 11 September: ticket valid 48 hours
- 12 September - 29 April: ticket valid 24 hours
- 30 April - 11 September: Departures 9.30 am – 6.30pm
- 12 September - 29 April, 2017: Departures from 10.00am – 4.30pm
- First and last stop: Gammel Strand
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour. You'll see a...
During your royal castle tour from Copenhagen, you'll explore the scenic, fairy-tale like countrysid...
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
Looking for a tour that covers all the Copenhagen must-see attractions? Stop looking! During this wa...
If you want to see the best parts of Copenhagen in a short time, this is the perfect tour for you. T...
Cross the newly built bridge from Nyhavn and enter Christianshavn. From afar, you see a modern resid...
"Tolle Tour durch eine unbekannte Stadt. Die Führung ging fast 3 Stunden und war sehr informativ. Vi...
Discover the bike-friendly streets and picturesque waterside neighborhoods of Copenhagen on a 3-hour...
Choose between a one or two-hour guided segway tour, that lets you see Copenhagen City Centre all th...