Copenhagen panorama city tour by bus
- Experience all of Copenhagen's landmarks in two hours
- Watch the changing of the royal guards at the castle
- Discover the Danish capital's history and curiosities
During your panorama bus tour of Copenhagen in an air-conditioned bus with glass panels, you'll discover the very best of the Danish capital.
The tour includes a break at Amalienborg Palace, the residence of the royal family, to watch the changing of the royal guards as well as photo stops at the Little Mermaid and the Opera. You will pass all the major attractions and landmarks like Tivoli Gardens and Christiansborg Palace.
Tour the city of Copenhagen in a spectacular panoramic glass bus, which offers amazing views as you travel. During the tour, enjoy an audio guide introducing you to all of the most famous Copenhagen attractions. Enjoy insights and fascinating facts in your own language through headphones. Copenhagen is a diverse city, and despite its relatively small size, you will discover great variety as you travel from between each section of the city.
- Two hour panorama bus tour of Copenhagen
- An English-speaking host is onboard to assist you during the tour
- Audio guided sightseeing tour
- 30-minute stop at Amalienborg Palace to watch the changing of the royal guards
- Food and beverages
- Admission to attractions/attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Youths (6 -15) years old: reduced
- Children (5 years old and under): no charge
The tour departure point is Vester Voldgade/Lavendelstræde by the City Hall. Please present a printed copy of your voucher when you board the bus.
- English speaking host on board
- Audio guide available in eleven languages
- Daily: 11.00am
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
Looking for a tour that covers all the Copenhagen must-see attractions? Stop looking! During this wa...
Choose between a one or two-hour guided segway tour, that lets you see Copenhagen City Centre all th...
Cross the newly built bridge from Nyhavn and enter Christianshavn. From afar, you see a modern resid...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...