The essential Copenhagen bike tour provides you with a great overview and will take you to exceptional places, hidden gems, and ‘real-life’ neighborhoods. Learn first hand about the cycling culture and city planning of the most liveable city in the world. Your guide will share professional insights as well as personal perspectives on the Copenhagen way of life.
Essential Copenhagen bike tour
- Guided tour by qualified architects
- Enjoy a ride through democratic urbanism
- Get a deep insight into the world-class architecture
- Explore around the city center
- Optional helmet
- Bottled water
- Coffee or beer
Children (12-17): Reduced
Fortunstræde 1, 1065 Copenhagen
Please meet around 10 minutes before the departure time to get equipped. You will meet your guide at the beCopenhagen basecamp. It is around 100 meters from the Gammel Strand M3 metro stop or 300 meters from the Kongens Nytorv M1, M2, and M3 stop.
- The tour is suitable from 12 years up, the route mainly follows bike routes, and avoids heavy car traffic
- Please see the calendar for departure times